CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The first posting!

Yeah! I can't believe I am doing this! My teenagers can't either! Who knows where this will go....it will be fun no matter what! We've had a fun weekend. We went out and did a little "land fishing" yesterday at the local mall. We went and shared the gospel with people at the mall and gave out some tracts with our pastor and his family.
The girls are practicing face painting for our upcoming homeschool fair on April 30. They will be offering this to the homeschoolers from 11-3pm that day. I'm going to try to post some faces they've done if I can figure it out.
It's actually sunny today! Our family pictures we took aren't so good because of the brightness. I'll attach them, too if I can.

0 comments: